Unmatched in Western Canada
The Claystone Regional Landfill in Beaver County – our centre of operations – is one of the largest facilities of its kind in western Canada. Here, we apply our expertise to make sure your waste is handled with precision and efficiency.
As a Class II landfill, we are capable of accepting municipal solid waste and non-hazardous waste at any scale. Our suite of cutting-edge systems allows us to perform treatment, recycling, and remediation on types of waste previous generations and other contemporary operators would simply discard.
We are located close to major transportation and population centres, and our facility can easily be reached from Edmonton and other nearby municipalities.
We are the convenient and ethical choice for your large-scale commercial and municipal disposal needs in central Alberta.
Our brand new aerated composting facility at Ryley will be an industry-leading facility in central Alberta, able to process 20,000 tonnes of source-separated organic waste from municipalities and commercial enterprises per year.
Hours of Operation
The Claystone Regional Landfill in Beaver County opens for commercial loads of municipal solid waste at 5:00 a.m. and closes at 4:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
Wastes requiring permits to dispose of may require scheduling.
Check the road conditions at our landfill prior to your journey by visiting our live feed.
Live Feed Coming Soon
Call us at: 780-663-2038
Email: Requests for quotes and waste applications can be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms and Permits
Specific types of municipal solid waste require permits in order to be admitted to and processed by our facility. Please find the relevant documentation and application forms below. Waste definitions can be found under the accepted items list below.
If you have any questions about your waste type, please contact us at email@example.com
Please read – Mandatory Analytical Requirements Prior to Soil (cover) Acceptance.pdf
Analytical requirements are profile specific and the customer should reach out for clarity to ensure they complete a successful sampling program.
Please Note: In general, all standardized permit applications received after 2:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
Municipal Solid Waste
- An Alberta Class II landfill analytical from an accredited laboratory is required
- Other testing may be required prior to issuance of waste manifest and hauling permit
- Construction and Demolition Material (inc. coated timbers and concrete, as well as other non-inert building materials)
- Auto Shredder Residue
- CFIA Expired Goods Destruction
- Carcass for Immediate Disposal (Non-SRM)
- Stabilized Hydrovac Sludge or Drainage
- Sewer Filter Screenings
- Others By Request
- Asbestos Disposal
- – Appointments for disposal need to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and will be scheduled Monday to Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.. Book an asbestos delivery through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Silica Disposal
- Inert waste that does not contain asbestos or materials with toxic coatings or chemical components
- Shingles (Non-Asbestos)
- Sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.
- Wood, etc.
Alberta Class I Wastes (including hazardous chemicals)
Specified Risk Materials (restricted materials from BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy))