Beaver Regional Landfill operated by Claystone Waste Ltd. is located near Ryley in Beaver County, Alberta.
Landfill Class: Alberta II
Permit approval: 0020754-02-00.
Landfill Location: NE-10-50-17W4
Claystone Waste’s facility is one of the largest in Western Canada, and can provide advanced waste treatment, recycling, and remediation technologies to suit your waste management needs. Our Sanitary Class II Landfill is centrally located just off of highway 14 on secondary highway 854, near Ryley, Alberta. We accept municipal solid waste and non-hazardous industrial wastes from a variety of municipal, residential, and industrial customers.
This landfill accepts:
Municipal Solid Waste
- Alberta Class II landfill analytical from an accredited laboratory required
- Other testing may be required prior to issuance of waste manifest and hauling permit
- Construction and Demolition Material (includes coated timbers and concrete, as well as other non-inert building materials)
- Auto Shredder Residue
- CFIA Expired Goods Destruction
- Carcass for Immediate Disposal
- Stabilized Hydrovac Sludge or Drainage
- Sewer Filter Screenings
- Others on request
- Asbestos Disposal:
- Appointments for disposal need to be booked in advance and will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Silica Disposal
Construction and Demolition Waste
- Inert waste that does not contain asbestos or materials with toxic coatings or chemical components
- Shingles (non-asbestos)
- Sinks, tubs, toilets
- Wood, etc.
Not Accepted at this Landfill
The following materials are not accepted at this landfill:
- Alberta Class I Wastes
- Biomedical Wastes
Direct all requests for quotes and waste applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780.663.2038.
In general, permit applications received after 2 pm will be processed the next business day.