Claystone Waste offers waste management services for the towns of Tofield and Viking, the villages of Ryley and Holden and the residents of Beaver County.

Rural Bin

Claystone Waste offers waste collection services for the residents of Beaver County. Experience the convenience of having your own 4yd bin for household waste disposal. Bins are tipped once every month with extra tips available.

Urban Collection

Claystone Waste provides collection services for residents and businesses of the towns of Tofield and Viking, villages of Holden and Ryley, and the hamlet of Bruce. Bins are conveniently located throughout the communities for residents to dispose of their waste.

Transfer Stations

Residents within Beaver County can utilize one of our 5 transfer stations located throughout the county. Residents can use the transfer stations free of charge for the disposal of their household waste and to access our various recycling programs. These services vary based on location.

Take It Or Leave It

Have some old items you don’t need or want anymore, but it seems like a shame to have them go to the landfill? The Lindbrook transfer station has a “Take It Or Leave It” program to keep these items out of the landfill and to make them available anyone who wants them. Check with attendants on what is acceptable to leave or for more information.

*** The Take It Or Leave It is currently closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic***

Household Hazardous Waste

The Household Hazardous Waste collection program is coordinated through Alberta Environment and administered by Alberta Recycling. With several permanent collection sites and household hazardous waste roundups provided every year across Alberta, it’s easy and convenient for you to safely dispose of those unwanted hazardous household products.

The yearly roundup is hosted by Beaver County and Claystone Waste.

For more information on household hazardous waste collection date in your area visit, or contact:

Beaver County Ag Services 
(780) 663-3730

How do I know if it’s hazardous?

A household hazardous product has at least one of the following properties:





Did you know?


Claystone Waste offers recycling programs at our transfer stations throughout Beaver County. Many things can be recycled and we work hard to keep these items out of our landfill. Find out what is recyclable in our area and where you can take it.

Roll-Off Bin

40 yard roll-off bins are available to rent for large construction projects or any other situation where you have a large amount of garbage to deal with. We drop it off, you fill it and we take it away, it’s that easy. Rent them by the day, week or month.

40 Yard roll-off bin rental
$85.00 per day
$100.00 per week
$300.00 per month

$110.00 per trip trucking charge (drop-off, switching out a bin and pick-up are each individual trips)
$40.00 per metric tonne waste charge

Please call 5 business days in advance to request a rental roll-off bin. 

For more information:


The Beaver Regional Landfill operated by Claystone Waste Ltd. is located just north of the village of Ryley in Beaver County, Alberta. Located at 50117 – Range Road 173 (secondary highway 854). It is a class II engineered sanitary landfill. This landfill accepts non-hazardous wastes: municipal solid waste, contaminated soils, special wastes, difficult wastes and constructions and demolition wastes. As a class II facility, we do not accept sulphur, toxic or biomedical wastes.