The Beaver Regional Landfill operated by Claystone Waste Ltd. is a sanitary class II landfill located near Ryley, Alberta. It accepts municipal solid waste from the surrounding municipalities, as well as significant volumes of class 2, non-hazardous industrial wastes. The facility is one of the largest in Western Canada, and can provide advanced waste treatment, recycling and remediation technologies to municipal and industrial customers.
Beaver Regional Landfill located near Ryley in Beaver County, Alberta.
Landfill Location: NE-10-50-17w4
Ryley Transfer Station
Ryley Transfer Station at the Beaver Regional Landfill
50117 – RR173
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
What the Landfill Accepts
Residential Landfill Fees
2020 General Disposal Rates
Beaver Regional Landfill
Cost per metric tonne (1000 kg)
Unless Noted Otherwise
Concrete waste, out of county
Animal carcass disposal (non BSE waste)
This landfill accepts:
Permitted wastes may need to be scheduled.
Municipal Solid Waste
- Alberta Class II landfill analytical from an accredited laboratory required
- Other testing may be required prior to issuance of waste manifest and hauling permit
- Construction and Demolition Material
- Auto Shredder Residue
- CFIA Expired Goods Destruction
- Carcass for Immediate Disposal
- Stabilized Hydrovac Sludge or Drainage
- Sewer Filter Screenings
- Others on request
- Asbestos Disposal:
- Appointments for disposal need to be booked in advance and will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
- Silica Disposal
Construction and Demolition Waste
- Inert waste that does not contain asbestos or materials with toxic coatings or chemical components
- Shingles (non-asbestos)
- Sinks, tubs, toilets
- Wood, etc.
Not Accepted at this Landfill
The following materials are not accepted at this landfill:
- Class I Wastes
- Biomedical Wastes
Direct all requests for quotes and waste applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780.663.2038 ext 117.
In general, permit applications received after 2 pm will be processed the next business day.